Whilst the rate of corporation tax has fallen in recent years it still represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your profits. It is also likely that the increasing number of enquiries opened by HMRC and their more aggressive penalty regime for non-compliance may mean that you are spending more time and resources on corporation tax than you would like.
We offer a range of services that may help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation which include:
• Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
• Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
• Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
• Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
• Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
• Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
• Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Call us today for a corporation tax planning review.